- 123 Bolinas
- Belly Left Coast Kitchen and Taproom
- Bistro Aix
- Boca Pizzeria Corte Madera
- Boca Pizzeria Uses Recycled Shiplap In New Restaurant
- Boo Koo Reclaimed Wood Tables in Mill Valley
- Build Pizzeria
- Farmhouse Local
- Fremont Diner
- Galette 88 Reclaimed Flooring, Benches, Bar & Counter Tops
- Gather Restaurant Reclaimed Tables, Counter Tops, and Entry Way
- Grillys Mill Valley
- Heritage Public House
- hi tops
- Hopmonk Tavern Novato
- Hopmonk Tavern Reclaimed Custom Restaurant Tables & Interiors
- Hops & Hominy Reclaimed Wood Table and Bar Tops, Drink Rails
- La Rosa Tequileria & Grille Uses Hand Hewn Beams and Barnwood for bar shelving
- Lagunitas Brewery Custom Reclaimed Wood Furnishings
- Marché Aux Fleurs
- Martins West Gastro Pub
- Norman Rose Tavern
- Parish Cafe
- Petite Syrah
- Pismo's Coastal Grill
- Pub Republic
- Risibisi Restaurant
- Rootstock Wine Bar
- Samovar Tea Houses
- Southpaw BBQ Reclaimed Tabletops, Counters, Entry Way
- The Girl and The Fig
- The Grove SF Cafe
- The Trappist
- The Wurst
- Ubuntu Showcases Wood Slab Tables and Wine Bar
- Wild Goat Bistro Reclaimed Wood Floor
Join Our Mailing List
Follow Bug from Heritage Salvage on his Reclamation Road video blog
Lagunitas Brewery supports Plastic Is Drastic by using 3,000 stainless steel mugs and eliminating plastic cups at recent Beer Circus. Read more about Plastic is Drastic
Heritage Salvage Emerald Environmental Award Given to Hopmonk Tavern Read more
Old Wood from Hops Warehouse Hops into Local Breweries Read more
Old Wood Finds New Home in Red Tails Movie Read more
Heritage Salvage Expands to East Coast
WoodTalks Shiplap Available Through EcoSupply
Flooring specialist Scott Hickey teams with Heritage Salvage. If you buy it, he will lay it and finish it!
- 123 Bolinas Restaurant
- Dominic was preparing to open his new restaurant in Fairfax. They wanted to use local reclaimed materials creating a beautiful relaxing ambience.
- A bar top, hand crafted perimeter benches, and wood platters for serving their locally sourced fare!
- Reclaimed wood from a beautiful local fallen oak tree and reclaimed barn wood.
A Top 100 Bar, 2012 by San Francisco Chronicle Magazine.
123 Bolinas is located in the heart of Fairfax, California, with sweeping views of Bolinas Park from floor to ceiling picture windows flanking the front façade.
The space aims to reflect the overall goals of the experience– simple, clean, organic and accessible. The furniture wood is all reclaimed and ties back to the park across the street. The pendant lights break up the space and give some intimacy, colors are all earthy and peaceful, the glasses are peasant style to give a heartier feel to the experience, and plantings are drought tolerant.
The project is a showcase of sustainably produced items all locally sourced, seasonal and delicious.
Heritage Salvage designed and hand crafted the 123 Bolinas bar top from a fallen oak tree from the park across the street. Using locally reclaimed barn wood we made perimeter benches. Serving platters are also designed and crafted from resourced barn wood.